Friday, December 24, 2010

Target toy clearance has started!

I am so very excited to see that Target's toy clearance is officially underway. I scored a TON of great deals last July, when they were clearing out old inventory to make way for holiday toys. Now, they've got way too many toys, and it's time for another clearance. You can really save a lot of money by picking up birthday presents for your kids, nieces & nephews, grandchildren, and other children in your life and putting them away for later. Right now, I'm seeing a lot of items marked 30%-50% off:
 
- Circo baby toys, 30% off
- Thomas & Friends Early Engineers playsets and trains, 30-50% off
- Toy Story toys, 30-50% off
- Little Tikes sports toys, 30-50% off

There's a lot more, and inventory will depend on your local store. For example, the regular Target closest to my house had a lot of infant toys on clearance in July, but the Super Target I frequent did not. Start keeping an eye on things that Santa might have forgotten, and if you feel the price is right, go ahead and buy them. However, if there's a lot left in stock, they will eventually get marked down to 75% off. Last July, I purchased lots of Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn toys for my son's first birthday at 75% off, making each one between $5 and $8. I also grabbed My Little Pony sets, Hello Kitty toys, Sesame Street toys, Super Soakers and Transformers toys for my nieces and nephews, all 75% off. While you're at it, pick up a few things to donate to Birthday Blessings and help local homeless children get some really awesome birthday gifts. Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment